Daytime Care for Busy, Working Pet Owners
Instead of Being Bored or Destructive at Home Alone…
Your Dog Can Be:
- Socializing, Exercising and Learning
- In a Safe, Fun and Stimulating Environment
- Enjoying Daily Treats
- Experiencing Professional Grooming
Available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru Saturday!
Our Doggy Day Care program allows spayed or neutered dogs to play together in a supervised environment. There is a Day Care Counselor present at all times and the dogs get to romp around, play and socialize with their canine friends and family. The covered playgrounds are heated in the winter, and we have misters on the fence to help keep the participants cool on warm summer days.
Day Care is a great way for dogs to get out in the fresh air and exercise and play with other dogs while also getting to socialize with humans. Our Day Care services are available for boarding pets. Additionally, walk-in, all day services are available Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m!
- Doggy Day Care program is supervised 100% of the time.
- Dogs must be Spayed or Neutered to participate and pass a Preliminary Screening.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive to food, people, and pets and toys.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months of age, over 20 pounds and vaccinated in order to participate in Doggy Day Care.
1/2 day – $14.00 – Available with boarding ONLY.
Full day – $18.00 – Available with or without boarding.