If you love dogs and people, we have a great job opportunity for you! Canine Country Club is getting ready for the busy summer season and we are looking for Doggy Day Care Technicians. As a Doggy Day Care Technician you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our four-legged friends by making sure that they receive the appropriate exercise and socialization with other dogs and people.
The ideal candidates will represent themselves in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Be a pet owner and animal lover. Must be able to work WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Love the outdoors. All dog activities are outdoors. Have a great attitude and a smile on your face.
- Good communication and customer relation skills. Some computer skills
- Must be able to articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, physically demanding work environment.
- Must be healthy and have no allergic reactions to dogs or cats and comfortably lift fifty pounds, bend, reach, sit and STAND for long periods at a time. Shifts start at 6:30 AM seven days a week.
Benefits include 401k, Insurance, PTO
Apply in person at
4201 Marna Lynn, NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
7327 4th ST. NW, Los Ranchos, NM 87107
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.